Brewed to PerfectionThere is nothing tastier than a freshly brewed cup of hot coffee! A perfectly brewed cup of coffee cannot be beat and that is why you should pick up a pound of beans from us today and learn how to brew the best tasting coffee. Be sure to follow our recommended brewing process. Follow these simple steps you will be amazed at how different your coffee tastes:
- If you grind your own beans, grind just before brewing.
- Grind your coffee in small batches.
- Measure 2T of coffee per 6oz. of water. This makes a deep, flavorful cup of coffee. (If you prefer a lighter cup, simply add a little hot water to the finished brew.)
- Always use fresh water.
- If you use a French press coffee maker, bring the water to just short of a boil (195-205 degrees).
- Keep brew time to 4-5 minutes.